Mobile treatment centres
As on-site work locations have become more remote, and workplace safety standards have evolved, so have we.
Octane Medical Treatment Centres (MTCs) are CVMSS Certified, TUFPORT MTC Units, attached to a fleet of 1 Ton 4X4s which are fully equipped and built to handle any emergency situation. All vehicles meet and exceed industry standards and provincial regulations.
Driven by our highly trained medics, the units are off-road ready and come fully equipped with the appropriate communication equipment to work efficiently in even the most demanding site locations.
- Construction sites
- Construction Sites
- Oil and Gas Sites
- City and Highway Paving Sites
- Logging and Forestry Sites
- Special Events
FIELD TEAM QUALIFICATIONS
- Level 3 Occupational First Aid (OFAIII)
- BC Emergency Medical Responders (EMRBC)
- AB Emergency Medical Responder (EMRAB)
- AB and BC Primary Care Paramedics (PCP)
- AB ACP Advanced Care Paramedics (ACP)
- Prevent Workplace Injuries
- Avoid Work Delays
- Risk Mitigation and Preparation
- Exceed Industry Standards
- Operate Safely and Efficiently
- Improve Business Performance
MEETING NEW SAFETY STANDARDS
Naloxone Included in All Kits
In response to changes in the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Octane Safety Services is pleased to announce that all of our first aid kits now include Naloxone. This vital drug can temporarily reverse an opioid overdose, ensuring a safer workplace and demonstrating our commitment to meeting and exceeding the latest safety standards.