Proactive is Preventative
Every year, workers are injured or killed on industrial job sites in accidents which involve alcohol and/or drug abuse to some degree. This, in addition to the number of Canadians who are seriously injured or killed from accidental prescription drug overdoses, makes for a staggering number.
Beyond tragedy, drug and alcohol use is a major cause of costly work delays in the oil and gas, mining, forestry and construction industries. Being proactive and scheduling on-site drug and alcohol testing can save lives, whether testing is for pre-access, post incident, random cause or reasonable cause.
We offer flexible booking times and quick results, helping to protect both employers and employees. All alcohol and/or drug testing and results processing is performed in accordance with your organizations’ privacy and confidentiality policies.
- Construction Sites
- Oil and Gas Sites
- City and Highway Paving Sites
- Logging and Forestry Sites
- Special Events
- Point of Care Testing (POCT)
- Oral Fluids
- Screening Test Technician (STT)
- Pre-Access Testing
- Post Incident Testing
- Random or Reasonable Cause Testing
- Quick and Accurate Results for all Testing
- Being Proactive is the Best Incident prevention
- Prevent Workplace Injuries
- Avoid Work Delays and Downtime
- Improve Business Performance
- Increase in LTI Free Days
- A Safe, Responsible Workforce