Are you motivated? Do you strive for perfection? Do you love to help others? Do you take pride in what you do? Are you always looking to improve? Can you play nicely with both humans and machines? Let’s talk.
Positions Starting ASAP – training and orientations
Scheduled Job Starts for spring and summer!
Options for shifts (2/2, 3/1, 2/1, ……)
- Competitive wages
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Octane Coveralls
- Flexible, stable shifts
- Staff accommodations with housekeepers
- Subsistence on every job (except in camp)
- Clean Mobile Treatment Centers
- Equipment and medical stock that meets and exceeds legislative requirements and industry standards
- Organized, professional Dispatching
- A team of aces to work with
- Open minds for new ideas and methodologies
- On-site drills for skill practice
- Onsite training with experienced, dedicated supervisors and managers
- In-house ACP and EMA approved courses for continuing education credits
- Owners who are driven to succeed with you, and who are involved on every level
- Experience as an involved, caring medical professional
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to be calm, positive, and organized
- Understanding of team strategies and objectives
- Motivation to learn, grow, and constantly improve
- People skills required to work with our clients, staff, and the public
- Ability to work with computers and be open to learning and change
- H2S Alive, Class 5 Drivers License,
- Alberta College of Paramedics registration (Alberta EMR or PCP)
Octane Safety Services is currently looking to hire Provisional Alberta PCPs, ACoP registered PCPs.
Octane provides our employees with the following:
– Every medic receives full health, dental and life insurance benefits after ONLY 1 MONTH of employment. Octane pays 100% of the cost!
– Fully furnished staff housing with housekeeping; you bring your own bedding.
– Embroidered Octane coveralls.
– High Day Rates, Subsistence and travel pay based on your hourly and overtime wages, as applicable, when in an Octane vehicle.
– The ability to choose your own schedule.
– New equipment, clean MTCs and professional inventory. All of our vehicles are mechanically maintained in accordance with legislative and manufacturer requirements.
– We invest in you through honest and open communication, extensive training and personalized support.
– Online Continuing Education courses that can be used towards ACoP Continuing Education credits.
– Our Field Supervisor provides on-site drills with every medic in a comfortable, professional and private atmosphere, to give our medics the opportunity to practice and maintain patient treatment skills.
If you believe in quality, consistency and integrity; Octane is the right fit for you.
Please apply below, with your resume, Medic Ticket, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation, Clean Drivers Abstract and Class 5 (GDL and non-GDL) Drivers License.
We look forward to hearing from you!