Are you motivated?
Do you strive for perfection?
Do you love to help others?
Do you take pride in what you do?
Are you always looking to improve?
Can you play nicely with both humans and machines?
All types of Shifts available
- Competitive wages
- Flexible, stable shifts
- Staff accommodations with housekeepers
- Subsistence on every job (except in camp)
- Clean Mobile Treatment Centers
- Equipment and medical stock that meets and exceeds legislative requirements and industry standards
- Organized, professional Dispatching
- Open minds for new ideas and methodologies
- On-site drills for skill practice
- Onsite training with experienced, dedicated supervisors and managers
- In-house ACP and EMA approved courses for continuing education credits
- Experience as an involved, caring medical professional
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to be calm, positive, and organized
- Understanding of team strategies and objectives
- Motivation to learn, grow, and constantly improve
- People skills required to work with our clients, staff, and the public
- Ability to work with computers and be open to learning and change
- H2S Alive, Class 5 Drivers License,
- Provincial Medical Board Registration
Octane Safety Services is currently looking to hire BC – Advanced Care Paramedics – ACP’s
Octane provides our employees with the following:
– Fully furnished staff housing with housekeeping; you bring your own bedding.
– Guaranteed Day Rate, Subsistence based on your hourly and overtime wages, as applicable, when in an Octane vehicle.
– The ability to choose your own schedule.
– New equipment, clean MTCs and professional inventory. All of our vehicles are mechanically maintained in accordance with legislative and manufacturer requirements.
– We invest in you through honest and open communication, extensive training and personalized support.
– Online Continuing Education courses that can be used towards ACoP Continuing Education credits.
– Our Field Supervisor provides on-site drills with every medic in a comfortable, professional and private atmosphere, to give our medics the opportunity to practice and maintain patient treatment skills.
If you believe in quality, consistency and integrity; Octane is the right fit for you.
Please apply below, with your resume, Medic Ticket, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation, Clean Drivers Abstract and Class 5 (GDL and non-GDL) Drivers License.
We look forward to hearing from you!